Baby Hooters is a new SoCal CBD company with a passion for brightening the lives of others, both mentally and physically. I loved meeting their crew at a recent event and was refreshed to see how genuinely motivated and friendly they were when spreading the good word of CBD. Their product line consists of 5 different versions of their 25 mg hemp derived water-soluble CBD packets: unflavored, fruit punch, lemon lime, watermelon, and blue raspberry. Each packet is sugar-free, vegan, and contains zero THC. My favorite thing about Baby Hooters CBD is the convenience of being able to throw the cute little packets in my purse and use them anywhere on the go.
Drinking CBD is definitely my favorite mode of consumption! My favorite flavor of Baby Hooters CBD is their blue raspberry packets which reminds me somewhat of drinking a blue Slurpee or Kool-Aid. Nonetheless, I wanted to see how the unflavored pack would taste so I added it to my new favorite non-dairy chocolate almond banana milkshake. The result was divinely creamy!
Non-Dairy Chocolate Almond Banana Milkshake
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 dates
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 packet Unflavored Baby Hooters CBD
- 1/2 cacao chocolate bar
- Add Baby Hooters CBD packet to almond milk and stir
- Add all ingredients (besides chocolate bar) to a blender and mix until frothy
- In a small non-stick pan, melt chocolate bar over low flame
- Drizzle melted chocolate on the inside edges of your glass
- Pour smoothie into glass and serve